Thanks you seem to know everything.

i have named it differently, i just wrote it MyID not to publish too
many info in a public forum, copywright you know. :)

i observed, the pk value is all blank...

while putting in COntentValues, I am putting nothing for MyId, as I
expect it to be auto generated.

the create table looks like

MyId INT AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY