Hi datoudatou,

Thanks for your response...i have very less information on VOIP and dats why
i am trying to get some good notes from our experts here. Guys please give
your inputs....after getting appropriate information i want to provide a one
stop information and solution to those who are looking for such informatino.

However, currently i m among them :)

thanks,
buzz

2010/1/1 datoudatou datouda...@gmail.com,