I agree with Greg (below).  I too have a free ad supported full feature
version as well as a no ad pay version.  When all the coins are counted, I'm
making more money with the free version than I am the pay version.  Almost
twice as much.

In regards to the ad companies and performance, I switch between Greystripe
and AdMob for every other ad in my game.  AdMob is outperforming Greystripe
almost 5:1 for the month of January.  The month of December, it was only
2.5:1 in favor of AdMob.  There are constant fluctuations in the ad market
in terms of fill rate, etc.  My fill rate average since I started showing
ads (about 3 months) is around 80%.  Not bad, but you do get discouraged
when you see those low fill rate days as well as those low revenue days.  My
advice is to try one or two companies over a two month period and see which
one does best for you on average.

Justin