Hi,

I want to draw a bitmap on the screen by specifying the x,y locations
of the four corners. I.e. I have a square bitmap and I would like to
draw the:

    * Top right corner at pixel x=100,y=100
    * Bottom right corner at pixel x=120,y=220
    * Bottom left corner at pixel x=50,y=200
    * Top left corner at pixel x=5,y=90

I have seen the Canvas method: public void drawBitmap (Bitmap bitmap,
Rect src, RectF dst, Paint paint)

However I believe this takes the top, right, bottom and left
coordinates to draw the Bitmap and not the corner coordinates. I need
to specify the CORNER coordinates to draw the bitmap as I may need to
stretch/distort the Bitmap (I am drawing the Bitmap on a 3D spherical
model).

Thanks