So has anyone found or used google checkout, or paypal, directly within your
app, as opposed to sending a user to a web page to log in to paypal and so
forth? I am curious how anyone has integrated checkout right into their app
without the user being taken away from the app itself. I haven't checked for
a while..but I thought google checkout had a REST api you could use once you
got an API key, or something like it. It would be nice if google checkout
and paypal were options, and could utilize a users account they may already
have without them having to fill out credit card info in your app. I think a
lot more people will be weary of filling out credit card info in your app,
then say a familiar paypal or google checkout page. If you do send them to a
web page, perhaps to sign up for an account and set up a credit card or
whatever, has anyone been receiving feedback that it's annoying, users
decide not to buy because of that extra process, etc?