I see your point. I can be read either way. The android tech guys on here
won't comment because it is a legal matter but it would be really really
great if they could at least point us in the direction of WHERE to ask this
question???

There is not a legal discussion forum to ask these things.
*
Please.  To the Google engineers reading this. *

You guys really might want to bring up at your next weekly working meeting
(if you have those) that with all these developers creating everything from
X to Z for applications there WILL be many legal questions like this one
that will need to be answered.
So the developers will know what direction to go in on different issues.

We don't want to skirt around anything legal, we just need a place to go for
direction.

So you guys REALLY might want to set up a place where we can go to get these
legal questions answered.

Instead of waiting until they do all the work of developing their app and
getting it out there and THEN telling them "oh you can't do this for legal
reason ..whatever".

Just trying to help. I guess I will just send search around to see if I can
find a general android support email and I will send the question there.

For anyone wondering what the question is go up to my last email on this
post about how to do in-app purchasing and the Market Agreement.

-Chris