On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 2:00 AM, HeHe <cnm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> why do you think i am not being serious?!

Because you insist on asking the exact same question after an answer was
posted (and then re-posted) about 3 times now.

I thought Xavier's first post about the Config.DEBUG variable indicating the
DEVICE was debug was clear that this was not something you could change or
had anything to do with the "debuggable" flag.

I hope Bob's post clears this up. And to add to that the link he posted
refers to the "debuggable" flag in the manifest I mentioned earlier.

If you're still confused, maybe explaining why you insist on using
Config.DEBUG would help clear things up?