thanks for the good idea to turn debuggable apk to red. however, the
problem i am experiencing that even after i set "debuggable" attribute
in manifest to TRUE and build and launch my apk using Eclipse "Run>
Debug As", my apk still sees "Config.DEBUG" as FALSE. so right now i
don't know how my apk can programmatically learn that it is a debug
built. do you have a snippet teaching me how? thanks in adavance.