I would not trust SlideMe.

For my best selling app, I had >10,000 sales through Google Market,
900 sales via PayPal and 20 sales via SlideMe. So I stopped my sales
on SlideMe and asked for a payout. They told me they only do payouts >
$100. I asked if this was a scam since the vast majority of developers
don't even reach that figure with them. So one guy from SlideMe sent
me an email that "he was shocked I suggested fraud" and that he would
of course give me my payout. I apologized and gave him by banking
information and invoice. Never heard from him again. Emails to
customer service have been unanswered.