Cool, at least something is coming out of SlideME.

George,

I have a general policy of not attacking people personally, but in this
case, I'll make an exception because I think it is warranted. You are a
dishonest individual. You came on this list and publicly accused me of being
the reason developers did not get paid. And yet, it took 5 months after I
left SlideME for you to resolve and pay a simple invoice. Yet you gave a
completely (dishonest) impression on this list that it was my fault. You
also blamed your recently botched rollout of SAM on me (4 months after I
left). In addition, you were dishonest in regards to your replies to Martin
on this list.

SlideME needs to take responsibility for its actions. Stop pointing fingers
to others. Stop spinning things. Just cleanup the payout mess. Developers
are saying it's not working for them and is likely the cause of all these
angry posts from developers. Deleting these posts from SlideME forums raises
a lot of eyebrows and was no small factor in why I brought these issues
forward.

And for god's sake, stop blaming me for all SlideME's problems. I left 5
months ago.

Shane