For my country there is no authorized processor. Because of Google's
approach we are criticizing here.

I would love to use Google's immediately.

I spent 350USD (phone and market entry fee) to start developing for Android
and I would like to get my investment back. I hoped Google will help me by
allowing to sell apps internationally.

But they don't... :-(

Tom