Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS/..*

*Don’t share OPT/CPT Profiles.*

*Subject:* SAP Security Requirement

*Role*

*Experience range*

*Working location*

*is this role Onsite/Remote/Hybrid*

*Detailed JD*

SAP Security

10+ years

Plano, TX

Remote

Provided below.

*Job Description*

   1. SAP Riles and Authorization Maintenance and Administration
   2. Minimum 3-5 years experience on SAP Security & Authorization
   3. Experience of Single, Composite & Derived roles.
   4. Experience of one end to end implementation and support projects
   5. Knowledge on SAP GRC.
   6. SAP GRC Access & Risk control.
   7. Experience of SAP GRC Segregation of duties.
   8. SAP security notes implementation analysis & implementation
   experience.
   9. SAP solution Manager roles creation, update.
   10. Knowledge of Firefighter user & its roles creation.
   11. SAP GRC and Active Directory / LDAP synchronization.
   12. SAP Fiori roles and creation.
   13. SAP BW & BW4/HANA Authorization.
   14. Support experience and knowledge on system audit and compliance.
   15. SAP NetWeaver JAVA stack roles & authorization knowledge.
   16. Knowledge of SAP central user administration.
   17. SAP Solution Manager roles and authorization including business
   partner creation and its assignment.
   18. SAP Cloud applications roles and authorization.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*