Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS/..*

*Don’t share OPT/CPT Profiles.*

*Please share IICS Lead profile with below Skills , JD remains same but
skills demand different listed below.*

   1. Proficient with IICS / Informatica Power Center
   2. Data Quality knowledge.
   3. Databases ( structured & semi structured)  – Oracle, SQL Server ,
   Snowflake
   4. Azure cloud - Data Bricks, Synapse & Azure SQL DB , Cosmos.
   5. Familiarity with .net API’s.

Cloud/Informatica Lead

10 + years

Jersey City, NJ

Onsite

·                At least 10+ years of experience as a data engineer using
Informatica PowerCenter, MDM to design, develop, test, and implement data
integration solutions.

·                Demonstrated experience with Informatica PowerCenter /IICS

·                Strong experience with relational database management
systems required (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2/UDB, etc.), including the ability
to write efficient SQL queries.

·                Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving
skills

·                Experience with Scripting including UNIX Shell Scripting,
Python, and/or ArcPy scripting or something similar

·                Experience with Agile methodology, story refinement, task
breakdown and sizing, etc.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*