I really liked Damir's logos, especially the simplicity of the jet
pack-android. The more detailed images would also be great for usage on
everything from web pages to splash screens.
I think he was on to something great and it would be a shame if a
misunderstanding should ruin such a nice contribution to the project.

-Audun