On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 17:56, Harry Mutch <hmu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Guys, I think we have seen an excellent example of culture clash here.  Our
> Western sardonic humour doesn't always translate to other cultures.
> We can all agree that there has been some good banter and that Damir came up
> with the basis of some really usable logos.  We can spend the next year
> discussing a name, but I'd like to get some consensus on a logo if possible.
> I would appreciate feedback on the designs Damir produced.
>
> Aitch

Hi folks,

I totaly agree.

Damir work is very clean, and together with the HW marks, those give a
new personality for the green droid, all turns this logo very good for
our choice, IMHO.

Just to let you know, for the name, I prefer something with the words
"Free" and "Android or Droid". Again, IMHO.

regards,
Levy.