> In the meantime, this is the artwork:
>
> http://imgur.com/mSUjz.png
>
> Upper left: The FreeRunner logo, Android style. A side view.
>
> Down left: The FreeRunner logo, Android style. A front view. It is Android's
> vessel.

Hey Damir,

First of all, thanks for your contributions.

I really like the left part (upper left logo and down left logo). Looks cool
and it's a mix of both worlds (Openmoko and Android).

Personally I'm a fan of the minimalistic style. It still needs some tuning, but
looks great to me.

> Rightmost: The vessel has landed and opened up, so Android is ready to run
> and do its tasks. It is now a FreeRunner device with an Android. (Note:
> Android does not have to have the simplified logo on it (him/her?). We can
> remove it)
>

> Middle: All letters that spell "ANDROID" in Android font were put together
> into a small letter G (for Google), as an Android with a jetpack. This is a
> simplified logo, to be used anywhere.

On the other hand, I'm not convinced about the logo and right part.

Having a small logo is actually a good idea, so maybe you have some other nice
designs in your creative hat?

Niels.