Hi Esa,

This is where you need to utilize the tabindex attribute (I can adapt my
code for that, but it's a bit too much work do do that for just a quick
sample...)
You can set the tabindex using your directive. As I don't know what
your specific instance is, I can't help you on this.
Of course, you can ignore existing specs, and write a custom solution for
this but I would strongly advise against this.

 <input ng-repeat="i in [1,2,3]" my-directive="i" ng-attr-tabindex=
"{{someController.calculateOrder(i)}}">

That would make your code follow current specs, and makes it possible to
work with both the tab key (standard behavior!) and the directive I have
written (once it understands tabIndex.

Regards
Sander