Hi Rodriguez,

I decided not boundle it all up in 1 SPA because wanted keep very simple
> every spa webapp.

Well, each page has its layout and some form of authentication in common.
Also, you can use the router to take care of the 'different' pages. If
those are loaded in different tabs, they are separate instances no matter
what.
Especially if you are talking abut super simple views in most pages, it
makes sense to bundle it up, and deal with a single instance, instead of
repeating the work of creating a repo, Align tooling and so on. Set up CI
and testing. Etc..

Don't get me wrong, you can separate them, but you are just adding to your
unneeded things to your workload,
The ng1 router is well suited for things like this!.

Regards
Sander