Hi Elias, I see very reasonable what you say and I'll try to follow your
idea given the obvious advantages of just maintaining a single development.
I see now this way more clear.

A doubts if I may:

 In angularjs developments that I have done so far I have used a lot of
app.run () to do very global tasks.

In this case two of the developments have their own login status or not
logged in according to their own form (both login are different, ie against
different scripts) so in the bundle it all up in 1 version I musn't put
very much code in app.run() and try differentiate very well every status in
it for every possible mode of operation of the app and do more in every
controller view

But as you say, are very shorts and simple developments and this is very
easy.

Than you again for yor help and patience