I have a dashboard component, it has 2 children *Query* and *Results*.
Query has 4 children dropdown1 2 3 and 4. These are always shown on the
left.

Results is a list of buttons, each button will display a custom (with
children) component.
I know I am going to need routes for each of the results buttons.

Do I need to have routes for the Query component children also? Can I even
have routes for non clickable components?