William Atwood <william.atw...@concordia.ca> wrote:
    > I have in my lab at Concordia a collection of ten (older) PCs running
    > Ubuntu, plus two collections of 4 machines running a variety of Linux
    > flavors.  I don't have any IPv6 support (yet) in the lab, but the
    > university does have an IPv6 address range assigned, and I am sure that
    > I could get my hands on as many (small) pieces of this as I could need.
    > (If not, I can always set up my Freenet6 /56 at the university.
    > However, Freenet6 is about to go away...)

While I strongly encourage you to go through the effort to get v6 into your
lab, you don't need externally functioning IPv6 to have the ACP work.

    > Getting up to speed is partly the reading that I have to do, and partly
    > finding a suitable Master's student to dig into the project.

I am open to having a meet up among us, but it may be easier for me to bring
things to you in Feb or early March.  It would make sense to do that after
you have a student.  Or you can come visit me at my credil.org office, which
is in the innovation build of UQO.ca.  (Which can't even spell IPv6)

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-