I think Mirja is right. The current text doesn't really make sense,
but I think it's mainly an issue of English. However, the notion
that MPTCP might spontaneously and silently decide to bypass ACP
security by adding a data plane address pair is a major issue that
requires a very large red flag. Possibly even a MUST NOT?

(Mirja suggested a policy framework above MPTCP. Is there any such
framework defined? And in any case, do we want *autonomic* network
management to be dependent on some external traditional policy
mechanism? I don't think so.)

Regards
   Brian