So, the general idea is I've got a playbook that has a set of "property"
files (yaml format).  Different filenames, but the variable names inside
are the same:

group_vars/siteA.yml
---
site_name: appA
port: 8080

group_vars/siteB.yml
---
site_name: appB
port: 8090

and so on.  I want to run a task that does work using each of those in turn
like

- name: print out the value of site_name and port for each of the
group_vars files
  debug: msg="My site {{ site_name }} is on port {{ port }}"

So you'd expect output like

My site appA is on port 8080
My site appB is on port 8090

I'm not finding a way to get this result.  You can't apply a with_fileglob
to a task block so I'm not sure how to do something to *both* "reset" the
variables (something like var_files?) *and* do some kind of work with the
values from *that* file.  I'm assuming I'm missing something about how to
look at this?