I need to take this and do the opposite:
when: ansible_hostname | lower | search ("sql-db")

ie: when: not(ansible_hostname | lower | search ("ebs-db"))

Is there a good place to find out what I can/can't do for this kind of
stuff (maybe even just a cheat sheet)?  I don't know anything about jinja
and don't know the best place to start.  Also, how would you change the
above to exclude "sql-db" when in the ansible_hostname fact?