Hello

I have a config to copy config to a tftp server
but with the expect module
it just hangs no error
it logs it successful with telnet( I can see it in the logs) but does not
copy ( I have tested it manually with ftp)
please tell me where I am going wrong

---
- hosts: cisco
  connection: local
  gather_facts: yes
  ignore_errors: yes
  tasks:
    - name: run show command via Telnet using the expect module
      expect:
       command: telnet 10.101.250.12
         Username: admin
         Password: xxxxx
         POD2_C3560#:
           command: copy running-config ftp
           Address or name of remote host []?: 10.241.11.237
           Destination filename [pod2_c3560-confg]?: pod2_c3560-confg
           command: exit