Thanks Sebastien and Dick.
Yes , clouds.yaml can be kept in /etc/openstack/clouds.yaml or
~/.config/openstack/clouds.yaml but not in current
working directory (where playbook resides).
Also we can reference the named cloud directly and no need of
clouds.mycloud variables etc.
I directly used like cloud: mycloud and it worked while keeping my
clouds.yaml in /etc/openstack/clouds.yaml

My complete instance got created (with network ,subnet,SG,Router etc).

I have below question to both experts dick and sebastien .

1. whatever resources(net,subnet,sg,router etc) are provisioned as part of
this single instance creation , lets say i want to clear all those
resources in one shot , how can i do this ?
2. Does order of tasks matter in playbook. For example: To create instance
, we need network , so first we will provision network and then other
dependent resources.