Thanks much Sebastien,
Good inputs.
I tried same playbook by making state = absent  and got error as expected
as below:
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg":
"ConflictException: 409: Client Error for url:
https://<IP>:<Port>/v2.0/networks/c4e67037-e32d-4e06-b0ba-7c07f6e1ec63.json,
Unable to complete operation on network
c4e67037-e32d-4e06-b0ba-7c07f6e1ec63. There are one or more ports still in
use on the network."}

So again some questions:
1. Do we need to write different playbook for deleting resources or either
flip the order in the playbook as needed and make state=absent?
2. I tried this just to create 1 nova instnace . Assume we have multiple
resources and we need to make sure right resource is attached to particular
one.
For example:
Assume 2 resources:

- name: Create Networks
  os_network:
    name: "{{ item.name }}"
    state: present
    external: false
    wait: yes
  with_items: "{{ networks }}"

  os_server:
     name: "{{ prefix }}-{{ item.name }}"
     state: present
     key_name: "{{ item.key }}"
     availability_zone: "{{ item.availability_zone }}"
     nics: "{{ item.nics }}"
     image: "{{ item.image }}"
     flavor: "{{ item.flavor }}"
  with_items: "{{ servers }}"
  register: "os_hosts"

Assume network is need to provision instance . Now say we have multiple
instances and multiple networks .Which we can define using networks and
servers variables as shown in above snippet.
How do i ensure that one particular network is assigned to particular
instance? do we need to manage this at
variables side defination only or is there any better way to handle same in
playbook code?

Its just scaling use case when we have multiple resources and we want that
expected resource is attached to right one.