Hi Rahul,

On 01.08.19 12:19, Rahul Kumar wrote:
> 1. whatever resources(net,subnet,sg,router etc) are provisioned as part of
> this single instance creation , lets say i want to clear all those
> resources in one shot , how can i do this ?

Each module (os_server, os_network ...) should only create the specified
resource. For deprovisioning set the state to absent. One exception
would be e.g. a floating IP automatically assigned to the instance. That
IP isn't assigned anymore afterwards, but still created.

> 2. Does order of tasks matter in playbook. For example: To create instance
> , we need network , so first we will provision network and then other
> dependent resources.

Order matters, yes. Playbooks are run from top down, so the first task
in the list is executed first. Beware that you need a different order
for creation and destruction, afaik you cant remove a network, if theres
still an instance on it.

--
Sebastian Meyer
Linux Consultant & Trainer