Hi All,

Let's say we have 500 network devices and we use ansible or nornir.
If we deploy it from let's say single configuration management server that
single would be single point of failure or let's say single point of
security hit ?
What are other strategy to manage such scenario such as doing regular
backup of devices and storing running config in some sort of storage ?

Thanks and regards,
Parth