On Monday 14 June 2021 at 20:45:10, Parth Patel wrote:

> Thanks Antony. I assumed 500 devices as an example. I saw a vedio from
> redhat about 10000 devices management using ansible it can be considered as
> massive and makes sense 🙃
>
> What solution you would prefer for taking backups of network devices ?

Please define "devices" :)

Until we know that - what O/S are they running, what can be installed on them,
what network connectivity & bandwidth do they have... there is no simple
answer.

Even once we do know that, there's probably no simple answer, but at least
people can start to make potentially useful suggestions :)

Antony.

--
"Remember: the S in IoT stands for Security."

 - Jan-Piet Mens

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.