On Tuesday 15 June 2021 at 14:03:18, Parth Patel wrote:

> Me referring this as a generalized network devices management with ansible
> same as video description. My question was generalized if we have 10k
> network device what should be configuration management strategy evolved.

Oh, sorry, I thought we were talking about a backup mechanism for whatever
these network devices were.

On Monday 14 June 2021 at 20:45:10, Parth Patel wrote:

> What solution you would prefer for taking backups of network devices ?

Since you're asking about a large-scale configuration management strategy, I'll
let someone else with that sort of experience answer.  I've only used ansible
on much smaller numbers of machines, and generally ones which are very similar
to each other.

Antony.

--
"Linux is going to be part of the future. It's going to be like Unix was."

 - Peter Moore, Asia-Pacific general manager, Microsoft

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.