Hi,

The largest white listed spammer on the planet is so powerful....

is this spammer a criminal? Oh, no, this spammer is regarded so highly,
that it, like many other huge multi nationals, can simply do anything
they want or like.

Nobody can file complaints at SpamCop.net (/dev/nul) as quite simply it
is a waste of time.

try it for yourself. I have personally filed thousands of reports,
daily over many years, and it is simply a waste of time.

When one looks at sender reputation, it is so very simple to just see
how much "sender score" actually means and how much it is about money
and power.

For example, one IP number:
http://multirbl.valli.org/lookup/199.16.156.171.html

had this been your or my IP number, we would not be able to relay
emails anywhere.

but, the playing field is not level.

Multinationals run the planet and as I have said elsewhere, many times,
we no longer buy products, we are the products. We are like chickens in
a chicken factory, simply marking time, ignorant of our purpose.

So, what can a RIPE abuse WG discuss about such powerful abusers?

Nothing, as we are all powerless against this spammer.

Interestingly, we (as in us, the people) are becoming less and less
in control each and every day. And, not, this is not my tinfoil hat
that needs adjustment, this is simple statistical fact.

Andre