On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 10:58:17 +0530
Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> And what blocklist out there except the obscure and kooky is
>>> actually listing twitter?
>>
>> Easy answer: All ethical, honest and functional blocklists lists
>> Twitter as the spammer it is.
>>
>> The correct question, the one you should be asking, is - Why are not
>> all blocklists listing Twitter.
>>
>> Of course, you would not be asking that question :)
>
> True. I have other and better questions to ask.

So, ask?

The truth is that many blocklists are not ethical, honest or even
functional as they white list Spammers like Twitter simply because
their users want emails from this multinational Spammer and not because
they function as a 'list of spammers'

So, many RBL / DNSBL are broken as they do not list or treat all
spammers equally, but make 'exceptions' for 'special' spammers...

Anyway, as we are all powerless and many of us (like you) think it is "
obscure and kooky" to actually list spammers...

what is your better questions?

Andre