On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 13:43:54 +0000
JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via anti-abuse-wg <anti-abuse-wg@ripe.net> wrote:
<snip>
> I'm not a lawyer, but deal a lot with them, and I'm sure anyway,
> there are more informed voices even from the NCC that can confirm,
> and actually it will be interesting to confirm.

+1

I would like to also present the other side of the same argument:

If the NCC provides a platform that supplies fake/false/wrong
information it could also attract arguments of legal liability...

Similarly, if the NCC does not provide abuse contact information there
could also be legal arguments that this is a dereliction of trust with
regards public resource management and that also opens up arguments
of liability...

So, this would be most interesting to confirm.

Regards

Andre