From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2001 9:08 PM
Subject: [MLL] Shadow of Bourgeois Unity Part 3

We then come to realize that bourgeois attempts at unity are meager and weak
at best.  In closing, allow me to pose this question to all of us who call
ourselves communists and Marxist-Leninists. Can we truthfully say that we
have released our minds of all bourgeois conditioning?  If we answer yes,
then why are we so divided into factions?  Why are we so fragmented?  Why do
we resist attempts at unity?....Or....are we really still unconsciously
conditioned by bourgeois ego, pride and feelings of superiority over others
that all we are doing is merely casting a shadow of bourgoeis unity?

Fraternally   Mark Scott

This email was sent to: archive@jab.org