> Tell you what, I can walk you through that if you'll walk me
> through the same thing with PostGreSQL.  I just did AOLserver
> last week, from the binaries, not the C source.  If you need
> to compile it from the source I can't help you.

I have battle-tested info on installing PostgresSQL on Windows here:
http://acs-misc.sourceforge.net/acs3xwin.html (part of it). If you try
it and it doesn't work, tell me about (although I did at least 2
installs from scratch following my own instructions).

The only thing is that if you want to access it from AOLServer on
Windows, you need to have nspostgres module and supporting *dll which,
to the best of my knowledge, aren't available in a nice package except
for this place: http://acs-misc.sourceforge.net/ns_rel_beta2.html