Scott,

I've been using this Aolserver 3.0 + PHP 4.0.6 for over a year with no
problem -- this is new (mis)behavior. In what I'm trying to setup now, the
PHP version is the same, but I'm trying to use new versions of Aolserver
(3.4.2) and RedHat (7.2, old server has 6.2). I cannot think of any way
that Aolserver is causing this problem for PHP, though.

At 06:59 PM 11/26/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi Sean,
>
>Is this something you can fix on your own? It's possible that the PHP module
>for AOLserver is doing this (i.e. it's building a path without checking for
>relative paths); I'm not sure as I've never used the module or PHP.
>
>/s.

Sean Redmond
Brooklyn Museum of Art