On Tuesday 01 July 2003 22:37, you wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to have a kind of "validation" for my problem.
> I am working on the v2.0 version of my nssharechannel.
>
> Before TCL 8.4 there was a bug that crashed TCL Interp when channel was
> unregistered from the NULL interp.
>
> Now, it's working on one case, but not the other :

Can you tell me which system we're talking about? Unix (Linux/Solaris,Darwin)
or the Win?
Also, exactly which version of Tcl and AOLserver?
Can you provide your code for review?

I'm asking this because I have already implemented the channel-passing
between threads in the Tcl threading extension and it works fine there
(except for Win systems where Tcl still has a problem).
I'm not sure, but I think AOLserver 4.0 also has this feature
(where did I saw that?)

Zoran

--
AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/