De : AOLserver Discussion [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] la part
de Jean-Fabrice RABAUTE
Envoyé : mardi 1 juillet 2003 23:27
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: [AOLSERVER] Tcl shared channels

My system is Solaris 2.6, AOLServer 4.0 beta 5 and TCL 8.4.2.

I will try to clean the code and put it on my web site as v2.0 of my module
this week, so you can have a look.

But if it's an existing feature of the 4.0 fine ! if so, what is the
function to share channels ?

Thanks.

Jean-Fabrice RABAUTE
Core Services - Enjoy the future today