Sorry for the seemingly stupid question:

I used to use AOLServer 2 & 3 regularly and just installed v4 for a new
project.
I can't get it to start on port 80 unless I explicitly specify the
address:port
with -b.  Starting as root with -u nobody, it fails to bind with a
permission
error.  Additionally using -b makes it work, but it's not a clean
solution.
Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Jeff Katcher