I think my last message on this was eaten...

Looking at the demo config (base.tcl) and the code for 4.5, there are
a lot of options in the config that are no longer supported by code.
In earlier version you could start up a defined number of threads
(minthreads, maxthreads and maxcons) in the config.   Now those
options seem to be gone and on my particular install all I see is a
single thread handing everything?  Is this right?  Is this efficient?

Daniel