Here is an example, a little more extensive than base.tcl:

<http://rmadilo.com/m2/multi-server-example/>

The above directory is the 'home' directory.

I have broken the startup file into a number of parts, more information is in
the NOTES file in the above directory.

The virtual server files are in the a new directory I use on the same level as
the virtual server 'pages' and 'modules' directory. For the jnm server:

<http://rmadilo.com/m2/multi-server-example/servers/jnm/config/>

startup sources the 'server.tcl' file in here. Each module can have a separate
config file.

The new threadpools module is shown in this example.

tom jackson