From: Christian Grobmeier [mailto:grobme...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 12:55 PM
To: apachecon-discuss@apache.org; Mark Struberg
Cc: nick.bu...@alfresco.com
Subject: Re: ApacheCon's EU 2012 and NA 2013 - save the dates and get involved!

oh actually I can only highlight the concerns by Mark and Peter.
W-JAX gets a lots of attention. Its done by the creators of the
biggest IT related magazines in germany and therefore they have great
ads running. Usually many well known devs speak there.

Is it possible to change that date or is it carved in stone?

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de