On Mon, 18 Nov 2013, Gavin McDonald wrote:
DNS is still broken though, still failing in the same way as described in INFRA-6973

Yeah I haven't looked at that , I notice no configuration is our httpd
configs either.

I'd suggest we fix the DNS issue first, then worry about the hosting second. We have a zone file defined for it, but it isn't being used

What would you like it to point to , the same as na13.apachecon.com or somewhere else?

The question is more where Rich would like it pointing to, it's his baby now ;-)

My hunch is that Rich will want to request a new svnpubsub site, along the lines of the na11 one, serving the static copy of the site. Probably to be called eu12.apachecon.com + 12.apachecon.eu long term, with www.apachecon.eu going to the holding page explaining about "ApacheCon news coming soon!" However, not much point asking for that yet, when DNS is stuffed, as you won't be able to test it!

Nick