On 09/20/2016 05:29 AM, Sergio Fernández wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:26 AM, Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Good to hear. What's the date we need to review everything by? I assume
>> assume I don’t have to go through all the 30,000+ combinations? Any
>> suggestions on how many time we should go through the review process.
>>

> Web site says that "CFP notifications out Sept 26", so I guess couple of
> days before at least...

Yeah, it's not entirely clear what the scheduling process is going to
look like this time around, so if we can get through the reviewing
process by end of day Friday, that'll give me the weekend to do that.

However ... realistically ... I am working dish crew at the St. Andrew
Church Heritage Festival allllllll weekend, and so won't actually get
any scheduling done. So you have the weekend to work on reviewing too,
if you need it, and I'll start on scheduling first thing Monday morning.
I don't actually expect to hit the 26th notification deadline, but I'll try.

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@rcbowen.com - @rbowen
http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon