Al 12/27/2013 02:35 AM, En/na aboobacker sidheeque mk ha escrit:
> All the above tasks seems simple and a single community member can
> handle most of these tasks .So what is the purpose of this bid?

Well, I think you might be underestimating the size of the job, but in
any case, we want someone to commit to do it who is bound by a contract.
We have tried for years to do this by using volunteers but hasn't worked
well (as you can see if you check the versions in Debian or in the web).
If you think you can do it, I don't see why you could not submit a bid.

Cheers

Mikel

--
Mikel L. Forcada (http://www.dlsi.ua.es/~mlf/)
Departament de Llenguatges i Sistemes Informàtics