A 2016-10-14 10:10, Mikel L. Forcada escrigué:
> Folks,
> here's a link to a recent interview Adrià Martín and I had with
> Vicent Partal, a Catalan online daily, about Italian→Sardinian MT
> with Apertium. The interview is in Catalan and lasts 34 minutes:
>
> http://www.vilaweb.cat/noticies/apertium-sobre-al-sard/ [1]

Wow, that was really cool. I'd add that Hèctor Alos i Font was also
very involved in the development and without him it wouldn't have
been possible, but otherwise really nice interview :)

And for Adrià, we already started with Corsican:

   https://svn.code.sf.net/p/apertium/svn/incubator/apertium-cos-ita

:)

F.