Hello again Apertium committers,

As promised, I have finished re-importing 109 nursery/staging/trunk/language
<https://gist.githubusercontent.com/sushain97/3bfa9f17c9c970574a3e8cab6eb7e51c/raw/5703cf9a05c6946a5f058fe206a2ae044cc75187/reimport.md>
modules and pairs
<https://gist.githubusercontent.com/sushain97/3bfa9f17c9c970574a3e8cab6eb7e51c/raw/5703cf9a05c6946a5f058fe206a2ae044cc75187/reimport.md>
in order to retain history (some gained upwards of 1500 commits).
Commits since the first import have been manually carried over to prevent
data loss.
I had to use BFG <https://rtyley.github.io/bfg-repo-cleaner/#usage> to
clean out deleted files > 100 MB for slv-spa, eng-kaz and eo-fr
due to GitHub free tier limits. I am happy to help anyone else who would
like their
repository to be BFG'd to par down history.

As another note, the http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Using_git Wiki page has
seen some improvements as well. Note that git clone --depth N will make your
repositories take less space by downloading only N commits in the history (a
shallow clone). --depth 1 is the fastest naturally. You can use git fetch
--unshallow
later if you want the history.

Happy GitHub'ing folks!

--