Hi Arghya,

Just my two cents: suppose you actually built the wrapper according to your
current idea. If someone was trying out the interface in an interactive
shell, what would it look like? (Just translation? Getting all the
intermediate steps? The names/organization of the modules? etc)

Often, it is easier to suggest improvements to an existing idea or to
critique it, rather than answer an open question.

Thanks,
Shardul