Oops, I hadn't seen this one.
Mikel

El 11/03/18 a les 17:56, Shardul Chiplunkar ha escrit:
Hi Arghya,

Just my two cents: suppose you actually built the wrapper according to your current idea. If someone was trying out the interface in an interactive shell, what would it look like? (Just translation? Getting all the intermediate steps? The names/organization of the modules? etc)

Often, it is easier to suggest improvements to an existing idea or to critique it, rather than answer an open question.

Thanks,
Shardul